3.1. KPI Cockpit
Based on the VDMA standard sheet 66412 and ISO/DIS 22400-2, ZEISS GUARDUS KPI cockpit provides key performance indicators (KPI) for each business control level. The MES indicators are available at every level in real-time, whether top management, department heads, or shop floor workers and provide detailed information about the current quality situation. The KPI cockpit includes the online indicators related to machines, products, processes, and suppliers for the direct process control as well as KPI and trend analyses for the monthly and quarterly reporting.
The KPI cockpit also contains the ZEISS GUARDUS KPI methodology for the root cause analysis. Via drill down functions, this allows for the quick analysis of weak points in products, processes, and quality as well as problems with suppliers, the immediate intervention with corrective actions and the possibility of verifying the effectiveness of those actions.
- Quality and Production Performance Indicators
- OEE, Quality Rate, Performance Degree, Availability
- MES Performance Indicators (ISO/DIS 22400-2)
- Traffic-light Function
- Export Functions and Reports
- KPI Methodology for Root Cause Analysis
- Effect Models (Standard Sheet 66412)