1.14. Q Monitor
The Q monitor is a tool for the monitoring and control of the current product and process quality. It covers all the production and process-related inspections that have been carried out in the production, whether the operator’s self-check or the automatic reading of the production machines.
- Online Visualisation of the Current Quality Situation with Traffic-light Function
- Intuitive Handling and Evaluations via 'Drag & Drop'
- Root Cause Analysis by Means of Advanced Evaluations
- Calling and Introduction of Actions: Continuous Improvement Process
- Access to the Monitor 'Wherever You Are'